Kristina Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've decided to start doing Things I Love Thursday for 2 reasons: it forces me to post on Thursdays and I enjoy reading other people's "things I love Thursday" posts.

Photobucket

Peterbooke Dark Chocolate Toffee

So, yeah, this is my work but I never liked toffee before I had this and now it's my favorite thing we sell!

Photobucket
The current Senate in adorable form. It gets hard when you start trying to tell the white, gray-haired men apart but it's fun.

Photobucket
My new watch! I got the black one for Christmas and even though it's cheap (I told my mom I wanted one after seeing them for $12 at Hallmark), I love it! I haven't worn a watch in years and years but I'm obsessed with this one!

Photobucket
Cory Booker
This man is everything that is good about politics. He's been using twitter to help his constituents get out from under all the snow they've received in NJ while the Governor of NJ is vacationing in Disney (no joke).

And finally, Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman.

Years ago, these two put this song out. And they just got engaged! I feel like I know both of them (but obviously I don't) so I feel like my good friends are getting married! haha

1 comment:

Every Little Thing said...

I had no idea they got engaged, that's awesome! Such a pretty song.

Post a Comment