Kristina Monday, November 29, 2010

Photobucket

When I decided to do the Change Your Life Challenge I knew the first day would be the hardest. Not because it's the beginning but because Mondays are busy and long for me. I went with vegetarian because the vegan thing would be a lot more work during such a stressful week (my first final is coming up on Thursday).

I usually work 9-2, stop home for a bit then have class until 8:45 (which means I get home around 9:30). This typically means I eat nothing for breakfast, eat whatever junk I grab at lunch (especially during the busy holiday season), eat something little before class and end up picking up fast food after class.

I stopped at Publix on my way to work this morning (luckily I work right near one) and grabbed a few things. I picked up chocolate chip muffins (4 in the package, I shared with coworkers so I only have 1 left for tomorrow morning). I also grabbed a few lean cuisine meals that are veggie based.

Today I tried this one:
Photobucket

I liked it a lot but it wasn't very filling. Now I'm eating some tortellini with tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese.

The big challenge will come when I'm hungry after leaving class tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment