Kristina Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm internetless while dog/housesitting so I figured I'd do one of these posts while I have internet access and get it all off my chest.

First up, the view from "my" office at my internship! It was really rainy yesterday and the blinds were down but here we go:


And, now on to the links....

A few links related to the Summit Series that went on in DC this past weekend(which I posted about here):

10 Big Ideas from Summit Series

DC10 Has Arrived by Sean Carasso, the founder of Falling Whistles

A few tv/movie related articles:
Where Are the Women Comedy Writers on Late-Night TV?
Geena Davis' research on women in film and television (PDF) (hint: It's not good for the ladies)
And last, but certainly not least, Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks' new show premieres tomorrow night on FOX!

Another great post from Ben Casnocha: 50 Ways to Expose Yourself to Randomness.

So, I'm watching this funny little ImprovEverywhere video and, just as I'm about to close the page, I see my cousin! I called my mom and I'm pretty sure she thought I was crazy but she watched it too and said it must be her. Weird moment of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment