Kristina Thursday, April 29, 2010

I've decided (in an effort to blog more) that I'm going to do posts like this regularly (thanks @katelinnea for the idea!). I figure I'll just post article/sites I've found interesting recently.

House Foreign Affairs Committee unanimously passes LRA/Uganda bill
Yay! The last step is a full vote of the House. I can't believe it's almost been a year since How It Ends.

"Make A Difference" flyer
I love this, such a great idea.

Nice article on the FL Senate race with the advantages and challenges for each candidate from the NY Times.

This site lets you pick a word or activity or whatever and makes a playlist according to it. I haven't used it extensively but I like the idea.

Nice list of spring cleaning tools for your twitter from Mashable. I found it very helpful although I need to find an efficient way to go through the ridiculous number of people I follow and clean it out.

"Imagine if the Tea Party Was Black" - Tim Wise Really interesting article, I just finished my racial and cultural minorities class and Tim Wise's articles actually helped me understand the concepts of the class better.

Online advocacy wilts into slacktivism: Experts Not much to say beyond the fact that I'm not surprised.

And a funny video that explains why I hate the news:

1 comment:

Gilsner said...

ha ha ha, Love that video! So true!

Thanks for the links. I tried that stereo mood. It's pretty good! A great way to find new artists, too. Great find!

Post a Comment